Thursday, January 19, 2017

Kylie Minogue - Enjoy Yourself Tour (1990) [Full Video]





#TBT with Kylie and the Enjoy Yourself Tour in 1990 which is one of my most favourite era's and albums, it brings back some very good memories.



Set List:

The Loco-motion (French Kiss Mix)

Got to Be Certain

Hand on Your Heart

Look My Way (Rap Version)

Love at First Sight (1988)

Made in Heaven (Heaven Scent 12" Mix)

My Girl (acapella) (performed by male background singers)

Tears on My Pillow (acapella)

I Should Be So Lucky (Extended Mix)

I Miss You

Nothing To Lose

Mowtown Medley: Blame It on The Boogie ABC

Tell Tale Signs

Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi

Never Too Late

Wouldn't Change a Thing

Encore: Dance To The Music

Better The Devil You Know   

Enjoy Yourself



#KylieMinogue #Kylie #KM30 #TBT #ThrowBackThursday #ThereIsOnlyOneKylie #EnjoyYourselfTour  #GoodMemories

No comments:

Post a Comment